0.094” Sign Channel (10 Pieces)
These sign channels grip material up to 3/32” (0.094 inch) thick and mount securely to vertical surfaces with either permanent, peel-and-stick foam tape or high-tack acrylic film tape. Use one channel at the top and another at the bottom to securely mount a sign. Two signs can be mounted, one above the other, with the addition of a center channel.
- Sold in lengths of 48”. Can easily be cut to length for smaller signs.
- Sign channels have a 1/2” mounting base and a 3/8” front sign-grip lip.
- Manufactured in black and clear PVC.
- Black has black foam tape applied.
- Clear is available with white foam tape or TESA high-tack acrylic film tape.
- Mount signs in the channel and easily slide horizontally for positioning or sign changing.
- Use the channel at the top and bottom of your sign to keep signs from bowing or dropping out.
- A slight flare at top makes it easier to insert stock.
- The tear drop profile spreads to accept a wider array of stock.
- The tear drop profile also grips tightly at the top to hold stock securely.
- Sold in packages of 10.
Customers who purchased this product also purchased