Canoe Clips (1000 Pieces)
Canoe clips are fasteners that insert into 1/4” holes for secure attachment of long-term signs and displays. The clips can be removed and reused occasionally, but their extra-secure grip is best suited for displays that are not often changed. Use dart clips if you want a more temporary connection.
- Canoe clips are 11/16” long with 9/16” diameter domed heads.
- They bind materials up to 1/4” thick.
- Manufactured in black or natural plastic.
- Use in 1/4” holes for long-term signs and displays.
- Ideal for pegboard and 1/4” store shelving.
- Sold in packages of 1000.