Ad pad clips snap into 1-1/4” price rails. They have a shaft at a right angle to the price rail from which take-one pads or signs can be hung. The printed material requires a 1/4 hole to fit over the ad pad clip’s shaft. The flexible, arrow-head shaped end of the shaft holds the printed material in place.
- Ad pad clips are 1-1/4” high with a 1/2” wide base.
- There is a 7/16” long shaft with a flexible “arrow-head” end to hold pads or signs.
- Manufactured in natural plastic.
- Clips are also available with foam tape on the base.
- Affix take-one pads or signs to the ad pad clip and insert into standard 1-1/4” price rails.
- Holds tear-off pad up to 0.45" thick.
- Sold in packages of 100.