1/4" Plastic Screw Posts (100 Sets)
Plastic screw posts are molded Delrin and Polyethelene posts having a large head at one end and a hole at the other. A large-headed screw snaps into the hole on the post, allowing for rapid assembly. Plastic screw posts may be easily unscrewed to remove or add pages.
The post length is 1/4" and the diameter is 0.24". The post length is the maximum binding thickness (inside length). We recommend that you measure your document to obtain the best fit. These screw posts will fit nicely in an industry standard 1/4" or 5/16" punched or drilled hole.
If you need greater strength, we recommend our industry standard aluminum screw posts. For even greater strength to hold large or heavy materials, please consider our steel screw posts.
- Post and screw heads are 3/8" diameter and 0.10" thick.
- Push-lock screws are furnished with all posts.
- 1/4" plastic screw posts have a slot on both the screws and posts for easy removal.
- 1/4" plastic screw posts are available in black or white. We also carry these in clear.
- Quantity per package is 100 for all plastic screw posts. We can supply larger quantities on request. Please call for a quote on orders of 30 or more packages.
Customers who purchased this product also purchased