1-1/2" aluminum screw posts are designed for binding sheets of paper together into books. They can also be used to build point-of-purchase displays. You can assemble parts made from a wide variety of materials using these handy posts as connectors. Use them to attach a brochure holder to an existing display, to secure a display to an end cap, or assemble a free-standing display. The possibilities are endless.
You can use our screw posts to connect just about anything that you can punch or drill a 1/4" diameter hole through. Just push the post through the hole, thread the screw into the post and finger tighten. Your materials are now securely fastened!
We sell screws and posts together so that you you don't have to worry about matching the correct parts.
- These posts are the industry standard size. They are compatible with all standard posts, including those sold under the Charles Leonard brand.
- The post length is 1-1/2" and the diameter is 3/16". The post length is the maximum binding thickness (inside length.) We recommend that you measure the total thickness of the materials that you are binding to obtain the best fit. We also recommend that you punch or drill a 1/4" hole in your documents to accept these posts.
- Posts are 3/16" diameter. The overall length of a post with the screw installed is approximately 1-5/8".
- Post and screw heads are 7/16" diameter and 1/16" thick. The screw thread is #8-32.
- 3/8" long screws are furnished with all posts.
- Quantity per package is 20 sets aluminum screw posts. We can supply larger quantities on request.
- These screw posts can be extended using our 1/2", 3/4", and 1" screw post extensions. 1/4" screw post extensions may also be used with the addition of 3/16" screws (the 3/8" screws furnished with theses screw posts are too long to work properly with 1/4" screw post extensions.
If you would like to have a different appearance, try our plastic screw posts. If you need greater strength to hold large or heavy materials, please consider our steel screw posts.