Aluminum Screw Posts
Aluminum screw posts (AKA chicago screws) are used for binding photo albums, scrapbooks, samples, blueprints, leather products, store and trade show displays, and thousands of other items. They can hold hundreds of pages, yet can be assembled and disassembled using only your fingers.
No expensive binding machines to buy -- just a simple paper punch and you can get started. The size given in the table is the thickness of your material that the post will handle.Technical Details
- The post diameter is 3/16 inch (Fits in a 1/4 inch hole.)
- Screw threads are #8-32 (Industry standard for these posts.)
- The screw and post heads are 7/16 inch diameter.
- 3/8 inch and smaller posts are threaded all the way through the post for added strength.
- 1/4 inch and smaller posts are supplied with shorter screws to fit the posts.
- All posts are sold with the appropriate screws.
- All posts can be extended using the extensions below.
- 1/8 and 3/16 inch posts should use only 1/4 inch extensions for a proper fit.
All Sizes of Aluminum Screw Posts